| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ustica Island in May is very mild at 17.25 °C (63.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Ustica Island May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ustica Island, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ustica Island:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) ENE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) S
- Prizzi, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SE
- Sigonella, Italy - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) SE
- Gela, Italy - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) SSE