| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ustica Island in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. A feeble 8.9mm (0.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 14:40 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ustica Island June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ustica Island, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ustica Island:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) ENE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) S
- Prizzi, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SE
- Sigonella, Italy - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) SE
- Gela, Italy - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) SSE