| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ustica Island in February is quite mild at 10.65 °C (51.17 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45.4mm (1.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Ustica Island February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ustica Island, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ustica Island:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) ENE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) S
- Prizzi, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SE
- Sigonella, Italy - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) SE
- Gela, Italy - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) SSE