| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ustica Island in December is quite mild at 12.15 °C (53.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 68.9mm (2.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Ustica Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ustica Island, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ustica Island:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) ENE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) S
- Prizzi, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SE
- Sigonella, Italy - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) SE
- Gela, Italy - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) SSE